The purpose and vision of our ministry is to share that there is hope, life, love, light and truth in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Statement Of Faith
The incorporaters, executive board members and officers of Lighthouse Christian Camp affirm:
(1) the Holy Bible, the collection of sixty-six books from Genesis to Revelation, to be the very supernaturally inspired infallible and inerrant Word of God;
(2) the one, and only one, living and true God, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient and in the unity of the Godhead there a three persons – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit;
(3) the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His voluntary substitution of Himself in the sinner’s place by His death on the cross, His bodily resurrection and His personal visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory;
(4) the person of the Holy Spirit, His conviction of Sin, of judgment and of righteousness, that He bears witness to the truth of the Gospel and He seals, guides, teaches, witnesses, helps and indwells every believer;
(5) that justification includes the free pardon of sin and the gift of eternal life not of any works of righteousness, but solely through faith in the Redeemer’s blood;
(6) the necessity of the new birth, regeneration, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ;
(7) the sanctification of the believer which is begun in regeneration;
(8) the Genesis account of creation, accepted literally, that man was created directly in God’s own image and after His likeness.